Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
This past spring due to the COVID-19 Social Distancing Restrictions, we had a “Northwest Weekly Conference Call” every Sunday night. This seamed to be a great opportunity to help mentor new Overland Enthusiasts who couldn’t meet up face to face. Then summer time hit and most of us hit the trails, life got busy, or what ever and the participation dropped, so we stopped hosting the weekly calls.

So now I am asking all of you if you would like to see the calls come back on a monthly basis?

Give us some ideas for topics of discussion.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

This past spring due to the COVID-19 Social Distancing Restrictions, we had a “Northwest Weekly Conference Call” every Sunday night. This seamed to be a great opportunity to help mentor new Overland Enthusiasts who couldn’t meet up face to face. Then summer time hit and most of us hit the trails, life got busy, or what ever and the participation dropped, so we stopped hosting the weekly calls.

So now I am asking all of you if you would like to see the calls come back on a monthly basis?

Give us some ideas for topics of discussion.
You know, this may not be my section but I think a Gaia Zoom class would be awesome.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
not my area either although i have lived (somewhat) up in northwest. Meeting other OB members from a different area would be cool.
When we had the weekly calls, we had a member from California on with us regularly, and occasionally had members from Canada as well...
I guess my point is: we don’t care where you’re from as long as you get something out of the calls.

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Shakes355

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Bellingham, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I made a note to myself every week to be available for the Sunday call and never ended up being free. Its normally the day I get to check in with my pops on the east coast.

Reactions: M Rose