Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Followup to our project that identified all the dispersed campsites within the Mojave National Preserve. This project will identify access routs to campsites and develop a GPX track to be added to the data base.

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
The start date doesn't show up in the orange box, just times. Nor is the actual date ever listed in details, just "thursday"...
This is a known bug I've seen and reported before, it would help if actual dates were listed in the details. Thanks!

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The start date doesn't show up in the orange box, just times. Nor is the actual date ever listed in details, just "thursday"...
This is a known bug I've seen and reported before, it would help if actual dates were listed in the details. Thanks!
Please report this again and in the report advise what type of device you are using.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Done.
You can always get the information on the web.

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
So, we have a Black Series HQ15 trailer (6k lbs) towed by a Ford Ranger (6k lbs). The trailer bogs us down in the sand pretty quickly, so looking for guidance on whether or not we should attend. We have camped a few times in the Preserve, just off of Kelbaker either just below White Fang or in the lava alcoves to the north. The truck on its own does fine in the sand. Thoughts?

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
So, we have a Black Series HQ15 trailer (6k lbs) towed by a Ford Ranger (6k lbs). The trailer bogs us down in the sand pretty quickly, so looking for guidance on whether or not we should attend. We have camped a few times in the Preserve, just off of Kelbaker either just below White Fang or in the lava alcoves to the north. The truck on its own does fine in the sand. Thoughts?
You would not be able to do this event but the other one would be no issue, Thomas Place Base Camp is trailer friendly.

Reactions: ProtonDecay