Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Here is the forum I have the group chat in IH8MUD.
If you ever get a Land cruiser, that site is the best place for info on all the ones ever made.

FlounderUSN

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Where the wind blows
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Hatch
Member #

My son is coming out to visit in mid January. he wants to do something in the Mojave. I may have another run then if that works better.
If you do another around mid-January I would be quite interested depending on a few things coming together by then. I will be starting a long term road trip sometime between Mid-December and early January. I will be in a Truck Camper rig (F-350 with a Northstar camper) if that would be an ok vehicle to join in!

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

If I'm one of those maybes, make me a going with a soft maybe +1 assuming I get all this work done to the truck in the next two weeks.

Reactions: smritte

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
If you do another around mid-January I would be quite interested depending on a few things coming together by then. I will be starting a long term road trip sometime between Mid-December and early January. I will be in a Truck Camper rig (F-350 with a Northstar camper) if that would be an ok vehicle to join in!
My son said when he comes out, he wants to run it. I dont have the exact dates but I think it's second or third week in January.

If I'm one of those maybes, make me a going with a soft maybe +1 assuming I get all this work done to the truck in the next two weeks.
All good.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Last post here on this. We have 4 vehicles total, so if anyone wants in, let me know.

17ForeRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Schell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I have a plan to rookie run it solo Dec 16-19/20. If you have any delays or anyone reading this can’t go this weekend, hit me up. Leaving out of Sac, CA. I have a copy of the “Mojave Bible” and plotted some of the most-mentioned spots.

Not meaning to hijack post. Ha. Just throwing out alternative, if your initial timeframe doesn’t workout. Salute!

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
The trip was a blast. Final count was 4 vehicles. Weather was nice although the first night was a bit cold with a biting breeze. We met at the Laughlin River Lodge Friday night and started the trail around 9:30 am Saturday. Exited the trail on Tuesday around 11am at Afton Canyon.
The group was fantastic and I hope to meet up with everyone again.

Bridge Train web.jpg

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Was wondering if anyone that has run this before was looking to do it again mid marchish? I have never run it and would love to have some experience going with me.

RMCM

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Bellevue, NE, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Esquibel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N5FMF
Service Branch
USMC/USN
Was wondering if anyone that has run this before was looking to do it again mid marchish? I have never run it and would love to have some experience going with me.
This is definitely on my list of things to do as soon as I can!

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I don't have a date yet but I will be running this in the early spring. March (ish) sounds good. I was waiting on my son to come out but, that's been postponed.
Right now I'm replacing all my bushings and steering. I'm going to start planning some more trips when I'm done with my maintenance.