Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Hey all,

I'm thinking of going on a run from SF to Moab starting 9/11 - I plan to arrive in Moab on 9/12 late in the day, spend a few days there riding trails, exploring and taking photos. It'll probably just be me and my dog as my girlfriend has a work conference those dates.

Anyone else planning to be there that week or interested in coordinating?

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Hey all,

I'm thinking of going on a run from SF to Moab starting 9/11 - I plan to arrive in Moab on 9/12 late in the day, spend a few days there riding trails, exploring and taking photos. It'll probably just be me and my dog as my girlfriend has a work conference those dates.

Anyone else planning to be there that week or interested in coordinating?
I can probably run over for a day once I finish up @mmnorthdirections new trailer. Let me know what kind of trails you are looking to run.

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Ok. It seems highly likely at this point I'm making the run - hopefully I can upgrade my tires first - I'll head out towards Moab the morning of 9/12, with the goal of maybe trying to arrive late that evening. Hope to connect up with you - will ping you on the way out.

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Mason if you need to roll to CO for the trailer pickup maybe we can figure that in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
I'm still on for this run. I'll leave SF mid-day on Monday and I should arrive in Moab by Tuesday afternoon. Probably will stay there until Friday or Saturday.

May need to a quick bit of work mounting my Maxtrax more properly before I head out but otherwise I think the rig is ready to go.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
My time line puts me in that direction at the end of the week. Sorry Tom, have a safe trip, Justin said he may be headed to Moab sometime this week. Hopefully you can hook up and run some trails!!!!!

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
My time line puts me in that direction at the end of the week. Sorry Tom, have a safe trip, Justin said he may be headed to Moab sometime this week. Hopefully you can hook up and run some trails!!!!!
I can likely stay until Saturday. Do you know when you arrive?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IdahoGrizz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buhl, ID
Member #

I love Moab. I have ridden dirt bikes there many times and a Jeep or two. If I would have joined OB sooner and been able to plan better I'd be there. Hopefully, I'll get another opportunity in the future. Enjoy that fabulous place.