Mitsubishi Outlander Sport light over land build

• HTML tutorial

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
I’ve been eyeing this Hyundai Santa Fe build for a while, particularly the custom roof rack. I LOVE it. It’s sleek, low profile and looks kick ass. I don’t actually use my roof rack often and would like to do something new to it. Thinking about trying something like this. It’ll either be aluminum or a thinner steel. I’ve got loads of metal here at my shop so wouldn’t cost much at all. Just may need a wider light bar or do a dual setup.
IMG_7877.JPGIMG_7882.JPGIMG_7881.JPGIMG_7879.JPGIMG_7878.JPG

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

So hoping for a great snow pack this year , won't be doing deep snow runs this year but still can't wait to get out and play . car looks great and very uniqe , keep up the good work

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
So hoping for a great snow pack this year , won't be doing deep snow runs this year but still can't wait to get out and play . car looks great and very uniqe , keep up the good work
Oh man I know! Snow has been late here in Northern WA! The ski lifts aren’t even open yet at Mt. baker. Some of my family in Missouri has already received a bit of snow!

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
I spent some time yesterday re doing the rear over fenders. They sat around 1” shorter then the fronts and it bugged the hell out of me. I’ll get some shots of it later. Looks much more even now! Also plan on doing some more lighting soon. Just getting damn cold here!

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Man, I sure do miss the real mountains up there! There's nothing like it!

Down here we just get the old hills.

This is shot from "The highest peak East of the Mississippi," Mt. Mitchell. It's neat because it's less than an hour from home, but it still doesn't compare.

What camera are you shooting on? Editing?

Sweet shots!

Cheers
Mike

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
Man, I sure do miss the real mountains up there! There's nothing like it!

Down here we just get the old hills.

This is shot from "The highest peak East of the Mississippi," Mt. Mitchell. It's neat because it's less than an hour from home, but it still doesn't compare.

What camera are you shooting on? Editing?

Sweet shots!

Cheers
Mike
Thanks Mike! That looks like an awesome place down there. We’re about 10 minutes out of Glacier, WA do we go like every other day haha.

I’m using a Canon Rebel T5i and editing with Adobe Lightroom some shots are iPhone 6s but most are with the DSLR.

Reactions: ZRex

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Thanks Mike! That looks like an awesome place down there. We’re about 10 minutes out of Glacier, WA do we go like every other day haha.

I’m using a Canon Rebel T5i and editing with Adobe Lightroom some shots are iPhone 6s but most are with the DSLR.
I grew up outside of Seattle, I'm jealous of the proximity to the mountains since I can't reach them as easily now.

I love Canons Rebel line. I started on a T3i but shooting low light and high speed was really hurting me so I upgraded to a 5D Mark 3. I also use lightroom, it's a life saver!

And some more killer shots, making me miss the PNW again! I'll have to get back there, pronto!

Mike

Reactions: Overland_Mitsu

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
I grew up outside of Seattle, I'm jealous of the proximity to the mountains since I can't reach them as easily now.

I love Canons Rebel line. I started on a T3i but shooting low light and high speed was really hurting me so I upgraded to a 5D Mark 3. I also use lightroom, it's a life saver!

And some more killer shots, making me miss the PNW again! I'll have to get back there, pronto!

Mike
Nice mate, I don’t get to Seattle much! Most of our time is in Bellingham.

The Mark series is amazing. My T5 is a bit old but yes Light room is AMAZING! We use it all the time for our company as we shoot pics of motorcycles all the time [emoji12]

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Nice mate, I don’t get to Seattle much! Most of our time is in Bellingham.

The Mark series is amazing. My T5 is a bit old but yes Light room is AMAZING! We use it all the time for our company as we shoot pics of motorcycles all the time [emoji12]
I really enjoyed the few times I made it to Bellingham, I ended up moving to central state in Ellensburg for a few years before I moved out here. The T5 would probably have been a great step up for me (the 5D is much more advanced than my abilities, but gives me plenty to grow into,) but the 5D3 was such a good deal used (Lady looking for point and shoot, dropped $5k, returned because she couldn't figure it out.) that I couldn't pass it up. I'd love shooting bikes, but I prefer riding them!

Anyways, let me stop hijacking this thread. :grimacing:

Cheers
Mike

Reactions: Overland_Mitsu

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
I really enjoyed the few times I made it to Bellingham, I ended up moving to central state in Ellensburg for a few years before I moved out here. The T5 would probably have been a great step up for me (the 5D is much more advanced than my abilities, but gives me plenty to grow into,) but the 5D3 was such a good deal used (Lady looking for point and shoot, dropped $5k, returned because she couldn't figure it out.) that I couldn't pass it up. I'd love shooting bikes, but I prefer riding them!

Anyways, let me stop hijacking this thread. :grimacing:

Cheers
Mike
Nice man! All good! Sounds like a good deal. Talk soon [emoji106]