Deshi

Rank 0

Contributor I

Scottsdale, AZ
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Butler
I'm on the hunt for a new rig to start playing with. Open to alot of different rigs however I really after the following...

1st Gen Mitsubishi Montero, SWB or LWB and Dodge Raider (prefer manual but open to autos)
3rd Gen Mitsubishi Montero Limited
1st Gen Isuzu Trooper (must be manual) (prefer 2.4 i4 but open to 2.8 v6)

Prefer under 200k miles and no rot...surface rust ok. I want a runner. Something that can drive right now.

Im located in PHX, AZ...would like a rig I can come look at first but if you have one you really think fits the bill, let's chat.

Thanks y'all!

Rover 4

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Southern Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
Kissell
Member #

I'm on the hunt for a new rig to start playing with. Open to alot of different rigs however I really after the following...

1st Gen Mitsubishi Montero, SWB or LWB and Dodge Raider (prefer manual but open to autos)
3rd Gen Mitsubishi Montero Limited
1st Gen Isuzu Trooper (must be manual) (prefer 2.4 i4 but open to 2.8 v6)

Prefer under 200k miles and no rot...surface rust ok. I want a runner. Something that can drive right now.

Im located in PHX, AZ...would like a rig I can come look at first but if you have one you really think fits the bill, let's chat.

Thanks y'all!
Let me know if you're interested. 1990. I've had this for about a year, put roughly 1500 miles since purchase. updated steering, tune up, radiator, and some minor items. this was a beautifully maintained rig from the owner. lots of TLC. currently in WA.

Attachments

Deshi

Rank 0

Contributor I

Scottsdale, AZ
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Butler
Let me know if you're interested. 1990. I've had this for about a year, put roughly 1500 miles since purchase. updated steering, tune up, radiator, and some minor items. this was a beautifully maintained rig from the owner. lots of TLC. currently in WA.

Outta my price range for one of these but beautiful rig!

Rover 4

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Southern Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
Kissell
Member #

if anything changes let me know. i'll be driving it over to the coast and down to AZ later this year.

Reactions: Deshi