Rank II

Contributor II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Deatherage
Member #

2021 Mission Overland Summit for sale located in Denver. $34,500 or best offer. This is an awesome overland trailer that fits in the garage, but you can still stand up in. Timbren axle-less suspension provides more ground clearance than my Jeep. This has been a great trailer, but we need to make room in our garage for an additional vehicle for additional drivers in our family. I have the title in hand. Garage kept and lightly used. This trailer was loaded with extras included the 3 bar roof rack that works great for 1up bike racks, kayaks, etc. and dual propane tanks. I've added solar controller and a 100w flexible solar panel to the roof, a rear-door bug net, Victron blue-tooth power monitor, Ark XO off-road trailer jack and more. The 270 awning with available awning walls, an outdoor show room and the Truma Combi combination furnace and hot water heater, outdoor kitchen and 69L Truma refrigerator provide you everything you need to travel off grid. 225Ah 6V x 2 golf cart batteries provide reliable power.

Additional specs can be found here. The Summit - Mission Overland.

We love this trailer and know it will be great for the next buyer. Certain personal items may be shown in pictures, but are not included. Some of these items are: Trasharoo, 1 Up bike racks, storage bins, 23zero storage box, portable solar panels, dishes, chairs, firepit, etc. Built in 2021 and purchased in January 2022. Only used for 2 seasons. and less than 5000 miles.
MOS - New 2.JPEGMOS - Garage.JPEGMOS - Interior Loung.JPEGMOS - Bed 2.JPEGMOS - WP Camping.JPEG
Full Listing - Craigslist Listing for Mission Overland Summit 2021