Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

Province Town....
Wow...
family had an amazing time. Highly recommend Race Beach in Province town. Pass by the ranger station and pay for the permit (great people... just 50.00 for the week)
. The dunes at the furthest eastern tip of the USA was breath taking. Had the opportunity to enlighten three cousins that are very dear to me. They were completely new to this type of adventure. On the way home.. everyone just reflected on the journey we just had and we all shared a couple of tears....must do this again...

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

Super excited.. batwing and accessories have been acquired by Rack Attack in Denver Colorado. This is the second time that this outfit has facilitated me with white gloves. Again thanks for such an expedited service.

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

Just added the rhino flaring was screaming at the price when I ordered it. I was crying when I was installing it. Not impressed with the plastic mounts it came with

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

Do you do Aquaponics? If so... what growing method and size of a system do you have?

Nice truck! Thank you for sharing.
I do systems world wide for organizations and private consumers. Working on a new micro unit that will be powered by solar that will be available for Mobil units such as an over-landing rig. I have done 16 sq ft up to 30,000 sq ft.

Reactions: great08