Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I need to start by saying that I’m a customer service snob, absolutely! All it takes is one bad experience and I’m done and I’ll do my best to spread the word. However, it is a two way street.

After placing a two item order with MetalCloak (steering and suspension parts) I received the steering components quickly and already have them installed. Now what seemed to be a back order glitch with the suspension parts cost me more waiting time and a couple back and forth phone calls, I’m happy to say that they have been extremely responsive and have gone above and beyond to satisfy me.

Between the quality product and exceptional customer service, I can happily recommend MetalCloak, I’ll definitely be ordering more parts from them!!!

Last edited:

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Metalcloak is the only company that I have ordered anything from and actually received a phone call from a live human being thanking me for my order, checking to make sure that the parts I ordered are actually the parts that I need for their intended use, and to make sure that I had all my questions answered.

They are also the only company where I sent an email question on a Saturday night and received a reply the next morning with all my questions answered.

Reactions: Narbob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I need to start by saying that I’m a customer service snob, absolutely! All it takes is one bad experience and I’m done and I’ll do my best to spread the word. However, it is a two way street.

After placing a two item order with MetalCloak (steering and suspension parts) I received the steering components quickly and already have them installed. Now what seemed to be a back order glitch with the suspension parts that cost me more waiting time and a couple back and forth phone calls, I’m happy to say that they have been extremely responsive and have gone above and beyond to satisfy me.

Between the quality product and exceptional customer service, I can happily recommend MetalCloak, I’ll definitely be ordering more parts from them!!!
Yep!

Reactions: Narbob