Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but I’ve heard about the Mendocino Backcountry Discovery Trail as being a really great and beautiful trail but I don’t see it listed on the Overland Bound map section of the app. Am I missing something or has no one ever added and reviewed it on here? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but I’ve heard about the Mendocino Backcountry Discovery Trail as being a really great and beautiful trail but I don’t see it listed on the OB1 map. Am I missing something or has no one ever added and reviewed it on here? Thanks in advance!
Following along for info, great question..

Reactions: JaredThomsen

GR8ESC

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

Loomis, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6WCA
You can find information on this trail at Overland Trail Guides. Here is a link to the trail information.

Reactions: JaredThomsen

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Thanks for sharing. I’ve actually already seen/read that article (and watched the video in the article), but I was wondering if we have that trail listed here on the Overland Bound app, or why it’s not listed on the map section of the app?

It would be great to have it on here where we can see people’s reviews and pictures of them doing the trail and have it be accessible by the overland bound community.

You can find information on this trail at Overland Trail Guides. Here is a link to the trail information.

Last edited: