• HTML tutorial

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

67cruiser.jpg

My first 4x4... a 67 FJ40...... Paid $3,000 for it in 97, bone stock soft top, and made some mods... Not the cleanest but a trail worthy rig.....

Sold it in 2009 because of a divorce - didn't make a good family vehicle (2 young kids) considering there was no heater in it.....

The hardest part is that I sold it for what I paid for it.....

egads it's worth a mint now!!

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

View attachment 35660

My first 4x4... a 67 FJ40...... Paid $3,000 for it in 97, bone stock soft top, and made some mods... Not the cleanest but a trail worthy rig.....

Sold it in 2009 because of a divorce - didn't make a good family vehicle (2 young kids) considering there was no heater in it.....

The hardest part is that I sold it for what I paid for it.....

egads it's worth a mint now!!
ouch........she was a beaut!

Reactions: 94Cruiser

DawgRaider

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kennewick Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Morton
Member #

There are some very nice rides posted ! I feel a little out of place with my big ole clunky Super Duty. It definitely doesn't turn like the littler rides.
There's a guy down the road selling a 93 Land Cruiser for 4700 not that familiar with them can anyone chime in on whether that's an OK deal or any problems to look for has 188k
Sorry if I'm out of place on this thread

we're about 85% done with our rig, though its big in comparison to most of yours it'll still go MOST places the rest will. we're not looking to mudbog or rock crawl but in the middle. the worst part of being in Wisconsin is there's not much info out there on places to go. the TWAT is mentioned a lot but hard to find on a map, pun not intended. next season will be much better in the woods.

Reactions: gtoombs