• HTML tutorial

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

A little more updated picture of my rig on the beach up in Ludington, MI. I was there for the past two weeks on a business trip and figured since it was almost 60 degrees out in December I should head over to the beach.

Reactions: 9Mike2 and SLO Rob

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Started this thread so long ago we got new overland rides....
For those less off-road trips a 12' countryman all4, don't judge the little mini, more capable in the snow and mud than you would think, only limited by clearance.
13' f150. 5.0 the new overland rig in process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does that 5.0 run good?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I like it.... Not lacking in power, mileage is ok, don't by one for milage obviously.
Nice truck, I bought my wife the same truck but with eco boost a couple of years ago for Christmas and am amazed at the performance. For a full size super crew 4x4 to get 17.5 mpg in the city is great I thought and it's not lacking on power. If you put your foot in it, it will flat out move and it pulls our 5,000 lbs boat effortlessly.

Iubootgater

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Greenwood IN
Member #

Nice truck, I bought my wife the same truck but with eco boost a couple of years ago for Christmas and am amazed at the performance. For a full size super crew 4x4 to get 17.5 mpg in the city is great I thought and it's not lacking on power. If you put your foot in it, it will flat out move and it pulls our 5,000 lbs boat effortlessly.
Getting exact same milage out of the 5.0, strange both twin turbo and v8 get same.....this is of course according to the trucks computer and on winter grade fuel on a highway commute.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Getting exact same milage out of the 5.0, strange both twin turbo and v8 get same.....this is of course according to the trucks computer and on winter grade fuel on a highway commute.
I am impressed your getting the same mileage. My wife's commute is all city streets with no highway so that could be a factor but great mileage for a 5.0. I get more like 12 mpg with the 5.3 in my truck due to all the mods but my DD gets 21 city so it works out :blush:

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks, man! This jeep has taken us everywhere and performed phenomenally today. It's a good its all wet, though. Looks like a brand new paint job, lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
If you start modding it, start a build thread. I'd love to have a Cherokee, but unfortunately I can't even afford to finish modding my Wrangler. It's a slow process.

Reactions: rooster_sauce

rooster_sauce

Rank III

Advocate II

If you start modding it, start a build thread. I'd love to have a Cherokee, but unfortunately I can't even afford to finish modding my Wrangler. It's a slow process.
Yeah, that's my plan. I'm in the same boat, too because of... well... money. And time. And any little mechanical hiccup takes president over the roof rack/tire carrier/bumper I want to get.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShawnR