Washington, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
B.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7TSB
I received the upgrade email when I became a member, but there was no activation code in the body of the email to cut and paste. Can someone help?

Thanks.
Eric

coffenut

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Lida
Last Name
Verner
Member #

I received the activation code but there was not button to click in order to activate.
I can't find the right place to copy and paste the code in forum.

Lida

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Howdy, just signed up member#23379. Tried to do it through the link in the email and there was a problem. I think it was on tapatalk's end. Download the OB1 app. Looks great so far, I'm excited to get started! Thanks!

Edit: The website wont let me log in as well. Am I doing something wrong? From the activate your account email, I click the link and it says password reset error. I type in the email and password, asks me if I'm a robot, I check the box and submit. Then the sign in screen shows with incorrect email or password.
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: Jeeplife.rebooted

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I received the upgrade email when I became a member, but there was no activation code in the body of the email to cut and paste. Can someone help?

Thanks.
Eric
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I received the activation code but there was not button to click in order to activate.
I can't find the right place to copy and paste the code in forum.

Lida

Jim

Reactions: coffenut

coffenut

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Maryland, USA
First Name
Lida
Last Name
Verner
Member #

Jim
Thank you!!!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Upgrade me, 19041! Thanks!

Jim

Reactions: Gray5_Overland

EB1156

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
B.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7TSB

Jim
Thank you!

Reactions: Jim SoG and T-88

Docstaco

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Alliance, NE, USA
First Name
Howard
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Just sign up too member #23002. Got the activation code but no button after link. Love the ob1 so far. Been playing around with it

kooner2k

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

GLADE SPRING, VA, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Koontz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JLT
Just recieved my Emblem and Info today. Thank You for Including me here. Now I just need to get a couple of things done and I will ready to OUTFIT & EXPLORE......Thanks Again.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Just sign up too member #23002. Got the activation code but no button after link. Love the ob1 so far. Been playing around with it

Jim

Jeeplife.rebooted

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Church
Member #

Howdy, just signed up member#23379. Tried to do it through the link in the email and there was a problem. I think it was on tapatalk's end. Download the OB1 app. Looks great so far, I'm excited to get started! Thanks!

Edit: The website wont let me log in as well. Am I doing something wrong? From the activate your account email, I click the link and it says password reset error. I type in the email and password, asks me if I'm a robot, I check the box and submit. Then the sign in screen shows with incorrect email or password.

Jim
Thank you Jim! I went on the website from a computer instead of my phone and had zero issue. Got everything filled out and updated. Thank you again!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

PM sent....

Reactions: Jeeplife.rebooted

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

I'm having issues with access that I think I should have, or I completely misunderstood the descriptions on the membership store page. I've sent two emails to customer service and a pm to Michael (Didn't know who else to ping) over the last two weeks and have not received any response.

I purchased the $19.99 membership a year ago. Received the welcome email and pretty sure I remember clicking on the confirmation link. Then because of lack of time, I procrastinated in contacting about the map feature not showing me anything but rally points.
After watching the "How to" map video the other week, it also looks like there is a section on the forum that I'm not seeing either.

So, simple question; are these features that are not available to this level of membership or did I fall through the cracks like so many others seemingly did around the same time?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I'm having issues with access that I think I should have, or I completely misunderstood the descriptions on the membership store page. I've sent two emails to customer service and a pm to Michael (Didn't know who else to ping) over the last two weeks and have not received any response.

I purchased the $19.99 membership a year ago. Received the welcome email and pretty sure I remember clicking on the confirmation link. Then because of lack of time, I procrastinated in contacting about the map feature not showing me anything but rally points.
After watching the "How to" map video the other week, it also looks like there is a section on the forum that I'm not seeing either.

So, simple question; are these features that are not available to this level of membership or did I fall through the cracks like so many others seemingly did around the same time?
All memberships get all access, I looked into your account and I fixed you up, log out and back in and see if it is fixed, if not send me a PM (Start a conversation) and I will work on it....

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.