Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hi I have another question. I got a confirmation that my order went in. and was being shipped and I would get a email with my membership #
I still have not heard anything and was wondering how long it normally takes to receive member #
If you can get me that confirmation number I can figure out your member number and get you upgraded.

JUNGLEGHOST

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

fresno ca.
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Hello Mike! Im a member but forgot my member number . Also i received your Badge with my number ibut it in storage buried because i relocated to a new residence . Can you email me my member number . Thank you for all you have done for this Sport and keep up the Great training and videos. Henry (jungleghost)

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hello Mike! Im a member but forgot my member number . Also i received your Badge with my number ibut it in storage buried because i relocated to a new residence . Can you email me my member number . Thank you for all you have done for this Sport and keep up the Great training and videos. Henry (jungleghost)
can you PM me your email address used during purchase. I'll try to look you up that way.

Manny_est

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Las Vegas, NV
Member #

I received the confirmation email and used the activation code but still don't appear as a member. Can you help me out? Member number is 17481

Status
Not open for further replies.