Okc
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5YRP
How do I know if I'm upgraded? I reckon if I have to ask, I'm not....

OB 1864

Reactions: Michael

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

How do I know if I'm upgraded? I reckon if I have to ask, I'm not....

OB 1864
Hmm well I did purchase this pack... Does that count?

The Ultimate Member Pack will equip you with two (2) Overland Bound Emblems complete with your exclusive laser etched member number, our premium 'Outfit & Explore' t-shirt, a 5-pack of our heavy duty UV coated Overland Bound stickers, and an optional Member Patch with your member number. We'll also designate you as a Member in our forums with a specially designated Member badge!

UnderPressure

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Okc
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5YRP
Hmm well I did purchase this pack... Does that count?

The Ultimate Member Pack will equip you with two (2) Overland Bound Emblems complete with your exclusive laser etched member number, our premium 'Outfit & Explore' t-shirt, a 5-pack of our heavy duty UV coated Overland Bound stickers, and an optional Member Patch with your member number. We'll also designate you as a Member in our forums with a specially designated Member badge!
Ah ha. See, I don't have that exclusive membership. I just have a single badge w/an OB number

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

NV.Recon

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Reno, Nevada
Member #

Just gotta wait it out. It may take a bit for them to upgrade you but it will appear under your name. If you look at mine where it says Member in gold and Supporter in grey. If you are using the OB talk mobile app it might not show up but it is easy to see on a pc. Hope this helps fellas.

CapeXterra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Scituate, Massachusetts
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Reimels
Member #

Just gotta wait it out. It may take a bit for them to upgrade you but it will appear under your name. If you look at mine where it says Member in gold and Supporter in grey. If you are using the OB talk mobile app it might not show up but it is easy to see on a pc. Hope this helps fellas.
Thanks I'll wait it out and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.