Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
So, two more members will attend. That's awesome.

@OverlandFaction I will add you guys to the group spot.

Anybody else? I would then like to get in touch with the organizer just once more and make a final late registration...

Looking forward to see you at OTTO!

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Hey guys, I originally had planned to attend early and bring my trailer and some goods like firewood and other stuff that the community would benefit from. Unfortunately I'm unable to do so due to some bad luck and unplanned expenses. I will probably just make it in time without a trailer full of stuff. I will still try to bring some more wood.
Since we are a huge group this year I encourage people to talk with each other and try to coordinate so we're not sitting individually with our small barbecues shattered around the place.
We never did but we also never had that much attendees before.

Mathias / MazeVx

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks, Mathias.

So, we need firewood. Depending on the weather, we may need a lot for the four days in October. We know that from previous years. It would be good if everyone brings a little bit with them. Will grab a bag or two along the way somewhere.

I am coming directly from my 3 month trip to OTTO, so I have all the equipment with me anyway. So also a small fire pit, which most of you know. Does anyone have a large fire pit that you can bring along? Otherwise two more small ones for our big group? Who can bring one?

Charcoal for the barbecue? Who can bring something? @MazeVX Are you bringing your Artago? Who else can bring a barbecue?

What else do we need?

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Thanks, Mathias.

So, we need firewood. Depending on the weather, we may need a lot for the four days in October. We know that from previous years. It would be good if everyone brings a little bit with them. Will grab a bag or two along the way somewhere.

I am coming directly from my 3 month trip to OTTO, so I have all the equipment with me anyway. So also a small fire pit, which most of you know. Does anyone have a large fire pit that you can bring along? Otherwise two more small ones for our big group? Who can bring one?

Charcoal for the barbecue? Who can bring something? @MazeVX Are you bringing your Artago? Who else can bring a barbecue?

What else do we need?
I could bring a Weber GoAnywhere if that helps.

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

I bring the Atago for sure, if someone brings another pit I can bring a tripod. I bring charcoal for the atago as well.

Moritz Jung

Rank VI

Explorer I

Kleinostheim, Bavaria, Germany
First Name
Moritz
Last Name
Jung
Member #

Thanks, Mathias.

What else do we need?
I'll bring my firepit, too and pick some wood and charcoal up on the way