Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Hey all we are planning a trip up to Hot Springs Dec 27-jan 1. This will be our first time coming up that way. Our plan is to base camp out of the actual HS OHV PARK (im bringing a trialer) , We would like to get out and get some trail dirt on the tires from the Ouachita NF would anyone be keen to meet up with us and take us around? We have a Subaru Outback coming with us so we will not be able to do any real crawling. If you have a back road route to Oark Burger thats on our radar as well.

Hope to meet up with a few folks from the group!

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Not to totally derail the thread, but even from my old house in NC that's a 14+hr drive. How this is all in one "region" makes no sense. The East and Southeast forums have far too many states in them.

I hope you have an epic time out there! One day I'll make it that way, the wife and I would love to visit TX.

Reactions: Raw Xpedition

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Not to totally derail the thread, but even from my old house in NC that's a 14+hr drive. How this is all in one "region" makes no sense. The East and Southeast forums have far too many states in them.

I hope you have an epic time out there! One day I'll make it that way, the wife and I would love to visit TX.

Let me know when you do.. and I agree the regions are wack on here.

Reactions: Ethan N