Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Finally made it. 3 Highway crashes and 3 hrs late.
Setting up for the night in the "group w" campsites.

Reactions: Greg767

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar

Michael will be joining us via live video as we hang out and chat. Our exact location 37.7124, -78.8939

Thanks Deb and Mike for an awesome evening and your hospitality and warmth was awesome. Hope to keep in touch and meet up again on a trail or if your in London, Poland. This was my 1st ever meet up and will stay with me for years to come. Big hug and happy adventures Amanda xoxox

Reactions: Kent R

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Nice to meet with everyone this evening, so awesome to connect and share. I will be staying until Monday and would love to connect more if anyone is feeling lonely or sad after the event comes to an end, hugs waiting at my camp spot. This is what my rig looks like

Attachments

Stevwhit

Rank V

Member II

River Edge, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
White
Member #

Michael will be joining us via live video as we hang out and chat. Our exact location 37.7124, -78.8939

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you again for playing host while at Overland Expo East. Wonderful to meet you and your husband, as well as the rest of the Overland Bound folks. What an amazing group of people and community. Hope you got off the estate alright and wishing you all the best for your future travels. If you ever make it up to the NE and in the NJ area, don't be a stranger!!!!!

Reactions: danwyandt