Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Waking up a sleeping thread, just joined up last week. I'm In Albany TWP, just east of Lovell\Fryeburg and south of Bethel. This "famous" sign is about 100yds from the end of my driveway.

View attachment 87477
Small world. I used to pass that sign almost everyday heading to work in Bridgton. My little brother is now living in Albany TWP.

Sneaks

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
Small world. I used to pass that sign almost everyday heading to work in Bridgton. My little brother is now living in Albany TWP.
Very small world. That's where I live, in Albany TWP, about a 1/2 mile from that sign heading towards Melby's :) If you were passing that sign going to Bridgton, you passed right in front of my house.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Franklin County Maine. Planning to drive up to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland if Canada opens up the 1st of July Will be driving the Cross Canada Overland Trail (CCOT) Planning on a month or more. Would like to go in a small group if possible.
We are headed that way. Going all the way to Happy Valley - Goose Bay and then some. Last year was Dead Horse, AK to Key West. That was a trip

Was hoping to find some of our Maine folks and beg them to show us around.

We are leaving the second week of July from Tennessee.

PM me if interested in bumping in to one another along our journeys.

Craig

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Dang boarder. Canning trip until next season. Headed West instead.

OldHillwalker

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

East Dixfield, Wilton, Maine, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Cranium
Member #

Anybody want to head up to North Maine Woods area in August or September?

Attachments

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
I went up to KI the weekend of September 25. Amazing weather. Can’t wait to go again. Need to find some nice sites for the winter months.
Anybody want to head up to North Maine Woods area in August or September?

Attachments

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Fellow Mainers ... Any day trips planned for the weekend of 20th or the weekend after Thanksgiving? I'm headed up the 18th to see the parents for a week or so

Reactions: KWDavis

Sneaks

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
haven't exactly been active here since i joined, but now that the divorce is final i've got more time ;)

i'm in Sanford and work in Portsmouth
I used to live in Dover and work in Portsmouth. We share the same last name, though I don't have any relatives in the area but cool anyway.

Reactions: Eswen3

Eswen3

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sanford, ME, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Swenson
Member #

haven't exactly been active here since i joined, but now that the divorce is final i've got more time ;)

I used to live in Dover and work in Portsmouth. We share the same last name, though I don't have any relatives in the area but cool anyway.
Dude, I love transporters, and have more than a few stories to tell of adventures in them (tho not on a public forum LMFAO) so we're definitely fam

I lived in So. Berwick for nearly 15 yrs (read: divorce)

Padams7

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I’ll be in Sanford at Square Pond in July! Spending the week at my father in laws Camp!

Eswen3

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sanford, ME, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Swenson
Member #

I’ll be in Sanford at Square Pond in July! Spending the week at my father in laws Camp!
I'm on the south end of town near the new high school

Reactions: Padams7

Sneaks

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
Dude, I love transporters, and have more than a few stories to tell of adventures in them (tho not on a public forum LMFAO) so we're definitely fam

I lived in So. Berwick for nearly 15 yrs (read: divorce)
Ha! This is getting more interesting, I hear you on the NSFW stories :). The Berwicks, Eliot, and Kittery were ripe back when I was just out of school, lots of places to get into trouble and to hid from trouble :). My better half was from Elliot and we pass right through Sanford when we go down to visit family still in the area.
I was wrong about relatives, I do have an uncle with the same last name that I haven't seen in years who lives in that big housing complex off 236. Small world :)