MAGGIOLINA AIRLAND

• HTML tutorial

MECA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

north conway, nh
Member #

Conway, NH , used Magiolina 'Airland' fiberglass rooftop tent. Approximately 80" long x 50" wide and weights about 120 pounds. Comes with mounting brackets for Thule/Yakima or factory load bars, ladder, 3" mattress, internal reading light with cigarette lighter plug and crank handle (to raise the roof, which takes 30 seconds to raise or lower). Good condition. Plenty of volume to store bedding and pillows when collapsed. The bed is roughly the width of a double bed but it is a few inches shorter so if you are over 5'10" it might be a little too short. Perfect for smaller SUV , 4Runner, Subaru, crossover or pick-up. Asking $1,250

Attachments

Rednoserocker

Rank 0

Contributor I

Saltillo, MS, USA
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Pittman
Conway, NH , used Magiolina 'Airland' fiberglass rooftop tent. Approximately 80" long x 50" wide and weights about 120 pounds. Comes with mounting brackets for Thule/Yakima or factory load bars, ladder, 3" mattress, internal reading light with cigarette lighter plug and crank handle (to raise the roof, which takes 30 seconds to raise or lower). Good condition. Plenty of volume to store bedding and pillows when collapsed. The bed is roughly the width of a double bed but it is a few inches shorter so if you are over 5'10" it might be a little too short. Perfect for smaller SUV , 4Runner, Subaru, crossover or pick-up. Asking $1,250
Is this still available?

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

you need to downsize the pictures, I waited for the first one, no way I'll wait for the rest