Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Well we made it to Nevada thankfully! I gotta say that the views all around are just amazing! Went to Valley of Fire and only got to see a very small part of the park and was just blown away at the colors and formations and beauty of everything! I can't wait to get to exploring some of the dirt roads and trails. I see vehicles dotted randomly everywhere lol! Anyone have any recommendations feel free to send them my way. Or maybe even get to go out for a day trip and meet some new folks. The little one loves it! I gotta figure out loading pics from the app now!

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Well we made it to Nevada thankfully! I gotta say that the views all around are just amazing! Went to Valley of Fire and only got to see a very small part of the park and was just blown away at the colors and formations and beauty of everything! I can't wait to get to exploring some of the dirt roads and trails. I see vehicles dotted randomly everywhere lol! Anyone have any recommendations feel free to send them my way. Or maybe even get to go out for a day trip and meet some new folks. The little one loves it! I gotta figure out loading pics from the app now!
Wow! Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the time there.

Reactions: Lil Bear

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Awesome pics! You staying in southern Nevada or venturing up northern also?

Jim
I'd love to see some of northern Nevada but not sure if we will get to explore up there or not. Guess we shall see!