Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
Hello,

I have spoken to a few people around MA area and I think we all would like a meet up at some point soon. That way we can meet and see if anyone has the same interest in trips and hopefully get some convoy trips planned. If anyone has an idea of decent place that could support several vehicles it doesn’t have to be a off pavement meet up. If anyone has locations in mind we can set something up in the near future. I’m open to ideas.

I have a thought of maybe a trip to the Quabbin reservoir overlook tower?

Last edited:

Ramman

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
We will be doing a meet up mid June, trying to look at a few places that may work. Is anyone looking more for pavement meet and greet deal and that way we can check out rigs and get to know each other and what people are looking for exploring wise? Or are people looking to get off pavement as well?

feel free to message me with anything you have for ideas or questions.

Viperseatlotus

Rank III

Contributor III

Beverly, Massachusetts 01915, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Member #

Has anything come up with a meetup in mid June? With a mostly stock truck I think I would prefer a on pavement meet up but if the off-road exploring is a dirt forest road (aka not complicated just dusty) I could be game for that. Would like to meet up and check out other folks rigs to get ideas for mine and just discuss trip ideas for camping.

Ramman

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
Nothing has changed no date has been made yet I am going to pm you.

tyrellis802

Rank IV

Advocate III

Guilford, VT, USA
First Name
Tyrel
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

Awesome! Does the aforementioned Quabbin Reservoir vicinity work for everyone? I’m not super familiar with that area, so am totally open to suggestions for a good spot

bitmuse

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Jules
Last Name
Iaccarino
Member #

Works for me. How about 570 Summer St, Barre, MA 01005 ?

It's a Dunkin Donuts *really* close to the reservoir. We can start there, get coffee or donuts, and do a rig meetup. If anyone is feeling adventurous we can explore further plans from that start point.

Reactions: Baystate4Runner