Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Good day everyone, looking to put a Side shower room on my square top I recently built but I need to design a way to slide it aft to use based on my roof angles and shower box location

1651000748010.png
My thought is to use the right side of a heavy-duty slider that locks both closed and open then slide it aft when I want to use it, Any thoughts from members to do it better are welcomed

Thanks all

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Looks like you licked it with the slide option, but I gotta ask a question or two... Does the stall "have to" be over the shower box, assuming the box holds the water tank and hose?

If the shower just mounted where you are putting the bracket, and your kitchen is near the box, then your water/hose can be used for kitchen duty too. Although your design also allows the shower box to be accessible.

Are you using a commercially available shower stall or are you building your own? Your drawing suggests you may have the skills to diy your project. If so, I'd say your idea is great and I look forward to seeing the final product. Either way, your project should be successful. I see the vision.

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Looks like you licked it with the slide option, but I gotta ask a question or two... Does the stall "have to" be over the shower box, assuming the box holds the water tank and hose?

If the shower just mounted where you are putting the bracket, and your kitchen is near the box, then your water/hose can be used for kitchen duty too. Although your design also allows the shower box to be accessible.

Are you using a commercially available shower stall or are you building your own? Your drawing suggests you may have the skills to diy your project. If so, I'd say your idea is great and I look forward to seeing the final product. Either way, your project should be successful. I see the vision.
Thanks for the reply , when I finished the camper and shower setup with the 1000 other items I was focused on I forget to think about the shower privacy , I have my old shower tent I can put near the side until I finialize my design

Attachments