Launch Member

Member III

Mineola, NY
First Name
James
Last Name
Cannone
Member #

New to the forum, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I would greatly appreciate some advice to point me in the direction of some parts for my ‘12 Rav4 4wd. Bumpers/Skidplates, Lift Kits, and wheel and tire specs that could work with minimal cutting into fenders would be fantastic! Thanks to anyone who can give me some help as I’m new to the scene and really want to do more than just a little sand driving over here on the East Coast

attached is a picture of what i’m starting with. Cheers!

IMG_1661.JPG

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

that would be fun to see on the trail! there are tons and tons of places to get parts. check out the for sale thread on overlandbound I am sure someone else on here is rocking a rav 4 on the trail! best of luck, like to see what you find

Reactions: James Cannone

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

working with something with limited power do your homework and find a tire and wheel package that balances use with lightweight . having bad ass offroad tires won't do you much good if it sucks all your mpg and freeway ability and you don't have the power to use them at slower speeds .

Reactions: James Cannone

James Cannone

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Mineola, NY
First Name
James
Last Name
Cannone
Member #

that would be fun to see on the trail! there are tons and tons of places to get parts. check out the for sale thread on overlandbound I am sure someone else on here is rocking a rav 4 on the trail! best of luck, like to see what you find
Thanks!