Rank 0

Contributor II

USA
First Name
bagos
Last Name
skrank
Hello,

I am new to this forum community and very excited to get involved ! I am looking forward to contributing and learning from the community.

Could someone guide me in the right direction for where to start? Are there any specific threads; resource ; areas of the forum that you would recommend for a newcomer?

Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!:blush:

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hello,

I am new to this forum community and very excited to get involved ! I am looking forward to contributing and learning from the community.

Could someone guide me in the right direction for where to start? Are there any specific threads; resource ; areas of the forum that you would recommend for a newcomer?

Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!:blush:
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Where are you from? What are you driving? Probably the easiest way to get started is to get with a group that is local to you and pick their brains. There is a big difference from driving over rocks and loose sand. Your vehicles capability can only get you so far. But then it might surprise you too.

Reactions: Alanymarce

Steph_ Adventures

Rank IX

Off-Road Ranger II

Quebec, Canada
First Name
Steph
Last Name
Adventures
as for your questions it all depends on what you want to do , and where you gonna ride (bit of differences from east cost to west coast wheeling) the type of wheelng you want to do from mild to wild , or overlanding . like you said for roaming this site its easy to do and its divided in sections like gears , etc so you can find alot by looking at articles on here , or try to find someone or a group near you that is into what you want to to (like a 4x4 club).

Reactions: Alanymarce

Alanymarce

Rank IV

Trail Mechanic III

Colombia
Welcome! As others note, it depends on your focus, if you're planning to drive to Argentina, then your focus (and the forum areas) will be different from that if you plan to go rock-crawling locally.