Rank II

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Fercho
Trail
Few pics from a trip to Colorado/Utah/Arizona area this past summer. Gladiator is a good friend who traveled with me, and the Land Cruiser is another close friend on the trip-76 series, RHD, diesel with the first Alucab Thor conversion in the US. He did the conversion before our trip this past April.View attachment 246862
This is amazing - where is this? Awesome spot all by yourself, great views of the canyon below, and I bet amazing dark skies at night.

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
How long does it take for you guys to edit a video from start to finish? (When you want to create something for youtube)

This is my latest video and it took me ages!

“Join us as we venture into the remote wilderness of Alaska on the Stampede Trail, a historic trail known for its challenging terrain and spectacular views. We drive through the rugged landscape, carefully navigating steep inclines, rocky terrain, and deep river crossings.

Along the way, we experience the beauty of the wilderness, don't encounter wildlife such as moose, bear, and caribou, and explore the Stampede Trail.

As we reach the end of the trail, we feel a sense of accomplishment and appreciation for the natural beauty of the area. We reflect on the journey and the significance of the trail, including the story of Alexander Supertramp, who met his demise in this very location.

We also enjoy a nice dinner with Sven and Caroline, who shares his experiences with sled races in Germany.

Join us in this adventure as we conquer the treacherous Stampede Trail and immerse ourselves in the breathtaking wilderness of Alaska.”
I really liked this, especially how the European vehicles were travelling in Alaska.
Potentially I'd like to do something similar, although my "European" vehicle is currently in Australia, I'd like to go there before too long.

You have a new subscriber to your YouTube channel.