Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
A follow up to Doctor's Bay video above

My friend Andrew in his red Disco well to the right of cliff edge but in the big hole

acg_in_air.jpg

My happy little disco daring the cliff to take me out

closer_to_edge.jpg

Finally Stewart in his LR 3 pretty much the perfect line

Stewart_db.jpg

JimBill

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

ODOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Madison Heights, VA, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Weekend at Big Levels in VA definitely stretched the legs on the 'ol pig and pushed me close to edge of comfort zone in some of the "puddles" But better understanding of the upgrades I need and good time getting between the trees and camping with the boys.

IMG_8804.PNGIMG_8779.jpgIMG_8768.jpgIMG_8790.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Rath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
Rath
Last Name
Adventures
Member #

This is after I backed out of the hole enough to hop out of the truck. I figured hey, little water crossing may as well since it's the "short route" to where I was going, and I had already been through three without issue!

Turns out this one was super deep. It was over my tires (35") in the center, and I had little faith in getting through without damaging something or getting stuck as the exit was fairly steep, given how deep it was. I was also alone, so I decided to be smart.

This meant however I had to back out, and back through a previous water crossing. Was fairly tight, given I had a short trailer which can be fun to back up sometimes. Especially given its a pintle hitch.

Anyways, the pics!

Last edited: