Rank III

Enthusiast III

KS, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Harrod
Member #

Here's a before & after of our 2002 Chevy Suburban Z71. Added OG 16" wheels, 33" tires, light lift/level (extenders + keys), BIlstiens all around, and Moog springs. Already camped a bit and it's super comfy. Up next is a drawer system, wall cabinets, and under-bed storage where the 2nd row seats were. Ready to explore!View attachment 172750
It is amazing what wheels and tires will do for a rig.

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I actually got a free hard shell and will be swapping over once I've made repairs and changed the color. I like the softopper but it was just temporary till I could find a deal on a hard shell.

View attachment 178328
Sweet score! Hard shell caps expand the usefulness of these trucks like mad! I have one by Leer with Trac Rac on top. It kind of makes these trucks into Tahoes and Suburbans with a solid partition between cargo and passengers.

Color matching looks great, but I chose not to. I'm moving to an old-school look, and those 70's and 80's Chevy Blazers often did not color match, but still looked great

ckkone

Rank 0

Traveler I

SLC, UT
Sweet score! Hard shell caps expand the usefulness of these trucks like mad! I have one by Leer with Trac Rac on top. It kind of makes these trucks into Tahoes and Suburbans with a solid partition between cargo and passengers.

Color matching looks great, but I chose not to. I'm moving to an old-school look, and those 70's and 80's Chevy Blazers often did not color match, but still looked great
I had to repair a golf ball sized hole and lots of other dings and scrapes, I got that all done and was waiting for a sale on vinyl wrap, it will be white but probably not a 100% match but I don’t care.

A92828C1-DA9E-41C3-A700-41BBADEFE4DF.jpeg

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force

ive got a cargo barrier in my Tahoe.

Attachments

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I had to repair a golf ball sized hole and lots of other dings and scrapes, I got that all done and was waiting for a sale on vinyl wrap, it will be white but probably not a 100% match but I don’t care.

View attachment 178437
Nice work on the repair. Cant see it. Even though I had thought about a big vinyl stripe like old school, I hadn't really thought of vinyl wrap for the shell. Good idea