Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
yeah, i'm starting to think there is something more to that hole in the SPAM.
i was on subs in the navy...i've seen things...
WHAT ? You are a fruit cake you know !! Only you would come up with a thought like that.LMAOROTF

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Pretty sure it means "skin, penis', anus' and MORE"!
Now your making us spam lover's check out your (I hope) accusations. Wish you had provided us with some proof. What is unsuitable to you is eagerly consumed by most of the world's population. It's all in the head and culture IMO..

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Now your making us spam lover's check out your (I hope) accusations. Wish you had provided us with some proof. What is unsuitable to you is eagerly consumed by most of the world's population. It's all in the head and culture IMO..
It's a joke.

Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: grubworm

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
It's a joke !

Maybe.
I cant tell anymore when people here are serious or not. Many of the comments are very negative, or at least sound that way to me.
I answer as I see them. Clarity would be an asset I could use. You ended your statement with an explanation mark, which indicates a matter of fact..
I'll try to read your answers or statements in a different light from now on. Maybe I'm losing my sense of humors, sorry.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I cant tell anymore when people here are serious or not. Many of the comments are very negative, or at least sound that way to me.
I answer as I see them. Clarity would be an asset I could use. You ended your statement with an explanation mark, which indicates a matter of fact..
I'll try to read your answers or statements in a different light from now on. Maybe I'm losing my sense of humors, sorry.
Don't worry about it, the internets don't have to be a serious place, laugh, have fun, enjoy some indistinguishable and highly questionable homogenized meat product.

But this.! Is an exclamation mark, it doesn't indicate fact it indicates emphasis.