Las Vegas Overland Bound meet up

• HTML tutorial

John Austin

Rank 0

Traveler I

I’m going to need directions. Would someone please post, thanks!

LvFunnyFarm
310 W Spring St
Jean, NV 89019
United States

Head south on I-15 until you hit the Jean exit and then just stay right coming off of the freeway. It’ll be about 5-6 miles once you exit the freeway. Very easy to get to.

The dirt lot will be on your left as you are pulling up to Pioneer Saloon. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Lvfunnyfarm

John Austin

Rank 0

Traveler I

I’ve never seen more than 30-40 people there at one time ever so I believe it should be just fine. I’m going regardless and hope to see some of y’all out there. [emoji1591]

This is just a meet and greet for fellow overlanders to talk shop, exchange info and/or talk about some future trips or interest in planning a trip.

Reactions: LVCoffeeguy

Lvfunnyfarm

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, Nv
First Name
Candi
Last Name
Skehan
Member #

I’ve never seen more than 30-40 people there at one time ever so I believe it should be just fine. I’m going regardless and hope to see some of y’all out there. [emoji1591]

This is just a meet and greet for fellow overlanders to talk shop, exchange info and/or talk about some future trips or interest in planning a trip.

Just looked up directions. Too far for me today (I’m coming from Mt. Charleston). I’ll look for the next meet up. I wheel almost every weekend so I’m a little bummed. Hope everyone has fun, post pics!

LvFunnyFarm

Traveler I

This is Bobby from Henderson. Recently joined after this initial meet and greet. Any interest in a Meet 'n Greet II? I am adding a flatbed to my '15 Ram 2500 so won't be offloading until after that is done but would like to meet up to what southern NVERS are interested. Trail running, plinking, mtn biking, kayaking and camping are ours. Single and families fine.

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Following. I'm in Pahrump for two weeks, and then camping around Lake Mead for another two weeks or so before moving on to Zion area in early April. I'll try to join if you get something together.

Also, I'm planning to spend a few nights in Death Valley this weekend if anyone is interested.