Land Between the Lakes

• HTML tutorial

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

Anyone going to be near LBL this weekend? Going to head out there Saturday to explore for the day.
Wow I haven’t thought about LBL in a long time! I lived in Possum Trot Ky. For a couple years 1999-2001 and used to love that place, it was only about 20-30 min from our house. I’m back in Ca. now, have fun out there!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Kdarling1986

RMZ4

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Versailles, Kentucky
Member #

I just missed you. I was there this past Saturday. Hit a few trails and dodged a ton of skunks. Found this sweet camp site on the Ky Lake side.

Reactions: Beee

Kdarling1986

Rank 0

Traveler I

I just missed you. I was there this past Saturday. Hit a few trails and dodged a ton of skunks. Found this sweet camp site on the Ky Lake side.
Yeah I went there for the day. Kind stayed on the south end and kept the trails on the easy side. Found a nice spot for lunch. And to let the dogs play. I want to get back soon since the leaves are changing

MidwestJeep

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Evansville Indiana
First Name
W
Last Name
Campbell
I live in southern Indiana and have been trying to plan a family trip to hit some trails and camp down there. It looks like some of the forest roads could be fun. Anyone have any trails they would recommend?

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

MidwestJeep

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Evansville Indiana
First Name
W
Last Name
Campbell
Ya I actually printed the map and have highlighted a few that look decent from Google earth. I haven't ever been there before so I was just hoping to get a few recommendations.

Kdarling1986

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ya I actually printed the map and have highlighted a few that look decent from Google earth. I haven't ever been there before so I was just hoping to get a few recommendations.

Ah I got ya..i don't think you will be disappointed on anything you'll go on. Nothing super crazy. But you can go to Turkey bay ohv park inside LBL and hit some more difficult areas. Lots of spots to set up right on the water for camping or lunch.

MidwestJeep

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Evansville Indiana
First Name
W
Last Name
Campbell
That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. My little rig is set up for anything crazy. I'm just looking for some dirt roads to cruise around on and camp in a secluded location.

MidwestJeep

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Evansville Indiana
First Name
W
Last Name
Campbell
That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. My little rig is set up for anything crazy. I'm just looking for some dirt roads to cruise around on and camp in a secluded location.

Kdarling1986

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey I took my patriot in a lot of places I shouldn't have. Haha and yea the MVUM is perfect for you. I stayed here. Which is on the north end. Only seen 1 car.

Attachments