Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

This is a members meet weekend with a days laning.

We have EXCLUSIVE access to a semi-wild camp.

We will be staying on the grounds of an air field with access to toilets and showers.

Working on a strictly "leave no trace" basis. Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. We will visit some local lanes (guided) for all those that want to on the Saturday.

exapt0149

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Frizington, Cumbria, UK
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Whitworth
Member #

Service Branch
veteran (RAF)
Hopefully i can make this , am just about to buy a minivan to convert into a micro camper , if it is finished i will be there '
Thanks for the invite :)

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Morning all!

Have now had a chance to finalise the routes for the Saturday and can now update on the plan.

Friday - arrive from mid afternoon. We will be there early so spot the D1 (or D3 - not sure what we are bringing yet!) and angle that way!

Saturday around 09:30-10:00 we have around a 100 mile looping route taking in some of the famous lanes plus also the Hardknott Pass. It's long as the lanes up here are spread out. We will be out all day so make sure you have enough fuel, drinks and lunch.

This will be guided and anyone wanting the GPX can message me for it.

Camping is £20 per vehicle per night to cover the use of the facilities. The following is a note from the site:

"The tenant has decided he want to take a cut of hay from the fields so the grass may be a bit longer than usual. I will mark out the area for camping which will be more than ample for circa 12 vehicles and will be close to the hangar for loos and shower and kitchen etc."

Nik - whatsapp: 07482394812 nikjhammond@gmail.com

Berrier Airfield • Nr Keswick • Cumbria • CA11 0XD
Tel: (017684) 83859 • Mob: 07836 272033
www.lakedistrictgyroplanes.co.uk

professorpool

Local Expert West Europe
Launch Member

Traveler III

Woking, England
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Updated location. About a mile up road

Here is a precise what3words address, made of 3 random words. Every 3 metre square in the world has its own unique what3words address.

///penny.qualified.upholding