Contributor II

Harbor City, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bochey
Member #

Southern California people!

I am trying to gauge interest for who thinks a cigars and rigs meetup would be fun. Any fine cigar enthusiasts here interested? We can trade cigars, hang out, and talk overland.

My local cigar lounge is Bo’s Cigars in old town Torrance, although parking may be an issue there. Maybe someone else in here knows a cigar lounge that has some parking. I was also thinking of a place in Upland CA, near Rancho Cucamonga, called International Cigar Exchange. They have a large outdoor patio that would be cool. Any other ideas you guys have for location would be great. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a cigar lounge either, but I thought the logistics would make sense and at the same time, we would be helping a local cigar shop.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Southern California people!

I am trying to gauge interest for who thinks a cigars and rigs meetup would be fun. Any fine cigar enthusiasts here interested? We can trade cigars, hang out, and talk overland.

My local cigar lounge is Bo’s Cigars in old town Torrance, although parking may be an issue there. Maybe someone else in here knows a cigar lounge that has some parking. I was also thinking of a place in Upland CA, near Rancho Cucamonga, called International Cigar Exchange. They have a large outdoor patio that would be cool. Any other ideas you guys have for location would be great. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a cigar lounge either, but I thought the logistics would make sense and at the same time, we would be helping a local cigar shop.

What do you guys think?
Put together a short message or better yet a RP and I will help get the word out. I will do a member map message to the majority of the region. You should just pick a location and date then go for it.

Freedom Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Harbor City, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bochey
Member #

Put together a short message or better yet a RP and I will help get the word out. I will do a member map message to the majority of the region. You should just pick a location and date then go for it.
Awesome, thanks. What do you mean an RP? Like a flier? I would definitely try to put together a flier and share it around FB and insta.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign