Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I'll have to check this out this summer, as I'm working every Saturday for the next five weeks. I wonder how windy it was Saturday night up there. It got pretty windy in Napa Valley on Sunday.
not windy at all, but we camped down at Hunter Camp which is in the valley

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
Good pics guys and nice trip report Bear. Yeah, that valley down below looked fake, amazing the fire missed it.

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Here's the BLM map. The first gpx file I posted is what I made in Google Earth, before the trip. The second gpx file is what I recorded on the trail. The trail system past the Northern Staging Area gate was locked. I'm not sure why, or for how long.

Attachments

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I'm reviving this thread to see if anyone would like to go to Knoxville this weekend. I'd like to go up on the 25th and camp. I'm checking Hunting Creek Camp out on the BLM website and making sure all the gates are open. Anyone interested? @Northern_XS

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I'm reviving this thread to see if anyone would like to go to Knoxville this weekend. I'd like to go up on the 25th and camp. I'm checking Hunting Creek Camp out on the BLM website and making sure all the gates are open. Anyone interested? @Northern_XS
crap this weekend is no good for me

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

I emailed the BLM office to see if the North gate is open, but I figure the South entrance is where I'll start since camp is in the lower Knoxville OHV park.

Let me know when you can go @Northern_XS

It's looking like a solo trip unless I get some responses.