19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
I have 2 Advanced elements. One is a single, the other is a tandem. The tandem one I have has the drop stitch floor which helps a ton when you're using it by yourself. I like them mainly because of ease of storage/packing. They fold up nice and "small" and I leave them on my storage shelves.

Reactions: El-Dracho

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank IX
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I have the inflatable INTEX. Fits 2 adults or and Adult and two young kids. We take it always with us in the summer and sometimes in the winter for lakes.

Attachments

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We have a GUMOTEX Scout since quite some time. It is great. Easy and quick to inflate and deflate, enough space inside also for camping gear, very robust and stable. All this with a reasonable pack size to put it in the rig or carry it on the roof if necessary.

Here we enjoy the beauty of the nature of the Algonquin Parc in Canada:

Nordamerika 2 346.JPGNordamerika 2 344.JPG

OkieDavid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Guthrie, Oklahoma
Member #

I have a inflatable Sea Eagle Razorlite 393. It's a drop stich kayak and is fast in the water. I use it mostly on lakes. I had an ORU fold up but didn't like the seat and the foot pegs were just a loose bar across the boat. Sold it. The 393rl has real foot pegs. I weigh about 230lbs so that's a big factor. I also own three different hard boats and I would say the 393rl paddles about the same. It is a little heavy at 50lbs, they have just come out with a lighter version but overall I'm happy with what I have.

Sea Eagle 393rl 1 person Inflatable Kayak. Package Prices starting at $999 plus FREE Shipping

DavidinPhx

Rank II

Contributor II

Phoenix
First Name
David
Last Name
Stefan
Member #

Sea Eagle Fast Track 385ft tandem here. Wife and I used to be a closed boat sea kayakers and this seemed to be the best combination of features for travel. Really liked the Razorlite specs, but went for the lower weight and folded size to fit my rig. Have actually not used it yet, but very impressed with the build and features. Hauling it along on a trip following the fourth and will update on the experience with it. Has a drop stitched floor that’s very rigid and an inflatable keel and a skeg for tracking.