Just moved to Georgia

• HTML tutorial

Contributor II

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
First Name
DanielandTeressa
Last Name
LaPrade
We just moved to Georgia(Gainesville to be exact) and are looking forward to exploring the southeast. We have our 2015 4 runner but keep debating fixing up our old Tundra for adventure as well.

We have 2 dogs we hope to have travel with us.

Looking forward to checking out the trails, would love to meet like minded friends in the area.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
love that area! the wife and i go to that area at least once a year and absolutely love it. we generally base camp at vogel state park and spend the days hiking and driving in the woods. there are several backroads we go on between vogel and helen and there are also a lot of great waterfall hikes to take.
we found a long jeep trail off 52 a few miles from amicalola falls state park that was interesting...a little tight for my lifted tundra and i barely fit under some fallen trees over the trail. so there are some decent trails there.
congrats on the move, i wish i was living there

Reactions: TheOvabz

cgranier

Rank VI

Trail Blazer II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Granier
Member #

We just moved to Georgia(Gainesville to be exact) and are looking forward to exploring the southeast. We have our 2015 4 runner but keep debating fixing up our old Tundra for adventure as well.

We have 2 dogs we hope to have travel with us.

Looking forward to checking out the trails, would love to meet like minded friends in the area.
Lots of great trails, camping and fishing in the area. Check out the Georgia Traverse if you haven’t yet.

Reactions: grubworm