Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I found the attendee list, so I answered my own question there.

I RSVPd, but I do have a couple more questions; 1 - are pets on leashes OK, and 2 - is your planned route north or south of 26 or both?

Sounds like fun.
Hey Bill! Good to meet you. Dogs are always welcome as long as they get along with other dogs and people since there will be a number of both. We will be driving and camping through the Ochoco National Forest east->west. Starting from Dayville up South Fork rd. Ending on highway 26 near Prineville.

Reactions: Geotaco

Geotaco

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Milton-Freewater, OR, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Terry
Member #

Some pics to get you excited! We checked on a portion of the trail we will be doing and it was beautiful. This will be one of our first stops to stretch our legs a bit, dip your toes in the creek, and look at an old homestead site that's on the other end of the meadow.

View attachment 154475View attachment 154476View attachment 154477View attachment 154478View attachment 154479
How far up did you go. I was on the OBCR4 in the beginning of May and hit snow at 5600 feet of elevation. Wondering if it has gone away yet?

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

We are very sad to announce that the July 4th Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch event is CANCELED. Something very personal happened and we will probably have to be traveling during this time to help a family member in need. We were so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend in the woods relaxing, seeing the sights, and exploring. We’ve been working on and planning this event since October last year!...we are extremely sad. I hope you all still get out and camp and have a good time, but if you come through Dayville, know that the town’s 4th of July festivities that we normally have are all canceled as well, like I’m sure most towns have done. Please stay tuned for future 2 Rivers Ranch group events, we always love hosting at our ranch and meeting you great folks and overlanding together.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

We are very sad to announce that the July 4th Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch event is CANCELED. Something very personal happened and we will probably have to be traveling during this time to help a family member in need. We were so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend in the woods relaxing, seeing the sights, and exploring. We’ve been working on and planning this event since October last year!...we are extremely sad. I hope you all still get out and camp and have a good time, but if you come through Dayville, know that the town’s 4th of July festivities that we normally have are all canceled as well, like I’m sure most towns have done. Please stay tuned for future 2 Rivers Ranch group events, we always love hosting at our ranch and meeting you great folks and overlanding together.
Unfortunate. Hope to see y'all next year. Praying for ya.