Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I have for sale a Gobi Stealth Roof Rack for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007-2017. It came with drivers side rear ladder, and the front wind deflector. Normal retail is $1595.00. I also have the following accessories: Quick Release Brackets that allow it to pivot in order to swap out tops or lower your soft top if needed. Normal retail is $160.00. Rear Upper Isolators which prevent the roof rack from impacting the hard top on rough terrain. Normal Retail is $110.00. Sunroof Insert is the rack portion that goes above the freedom panels. Normal Retail is $180.00. Awning Brackets in order to attach a vehicle awing to the side of the rack. Normal Retail is $120.00 (not pictured, but new in the box). AEV mounting hardware that works with the AEV rear bumper and a few of the Mopar special edition "AEV" bumpers. Normal Retail $140. I also have the normal non-AEV brackets as well. (not pictured) There are stick on "wear pads" that you will have to order from Gobi due to them not coming off my Jeep intact (not sure on their replacement price) or you can try some heavy duty double sided sticky foam on the remaining metal pads. All told, $2285.00 for the roof rack if purchased brand new, not including shipping or tax. I am selling this roof rack as a package deal and do not want to piece it out. The Rigid Industries Dually Side Shooter lights in the pictures are not part of the package, but if you want those as well we can discuss a price separately.

I have rarely used the rack for it's intended purpose so I reluctantly have decided to sell it. There is no damage to the rack other than a couple small rock impacts from normal driving on the road which would easily be touched up with black spray paint. I will have the rack removed from my Jeep and somewhat taken apart for your pick up. I do not have the tools or the time to help install it on your Jeep, so please arrange for pick up in a truck.
Any questions please let me know

Attachments

OverlandAddict

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Nixa, MO
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Boyd
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KEØWAQ
Is this still available? I'm looking to purchase immediately.

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I had a reply to my craigslist add locally, and of course Facebook stalked their name. [emoji6] it says their home city is the same as yours. It wouldn’t be the same as you would it?

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

This rack is still available if anyone is interested. I’ve sold the arb awning brackets and the AEV rear mounts but everything else is still good. I am dropping the price to $1550.00

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I’ve got no way to transport it beings that it is not on my Jeep anymore. Are you planning on a trip my direction anytime in the near future?

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

I’m working with someone who wants to purchase it right now. If that doesn’t work I’ll let you know, but I have no way to move this and I do not have the time to travel.