Jeep wave from Wisconsin

• HTML tutorial

wiscoadventurer

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hello OB! My name is Ben and I am from SE Wisconsin. I am a band director who enjoys every moment outside and the journey. As of now my wife and I camp and road trip in her 06 Liberty.

I am currently building my rig. It is a frame off resto mod of a 90yj. It was in rough shape when I got it cheap from a friend. I have replaced all the floors, rockers, and corners. The jeep now has 5.3/4L60e, Ford 8.8, Armor, winch, bumpers, 5in bds lift with boomerang shackles, cj7 front clip, mastercraft Baja rs seats, Durango steering box. I plan to do a fold down tailgate, custom dash and center console, cage work, and sitting on 35s.

My hope is to have it done by the last day of school this year. I would like to build a custom trailer next summer.

I am excited to join this community!

MadCityDriver

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Madison, WI
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9FON
Welcome! From SC Wisconsin myself. Good luck on the rebuild! Looking forward to seeing your progress on here.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello OB! My name is Ben and I am from SE Wisconsin. I am a band director who enjoys every moment outside and the journey. As of now my wife and I camp and road trip in her 06 Liberty.

I am currently building my rig. It is a frame off resto mod of a 90yj. It was in rough shape when I got it cheap from a friend. I have replaced all the floors, rockers, and corners. The jeep now has 5.3/4L60e, Ford 8.8, Armor, winch, bumpers, 5in bds lift with boomerang shackles, cj7 front clip, mastercraft Baja rs seats, Durango steering box. I plan to do a fold down tailgate, custom dash and center console, cage work, and sitting on 35s.

My hope is to have it done by the last day of school this year. I would like to build a custom trailer next summer.

I am excited to join this community!

Hi Ben and welcome to OB! Really like the CJ look on your YJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

W4P

Rank III

Advocate II

Sudbury
Looks great but dash needs work if your installing gauges. Maybe stainless?? Sorry just too easy a target. Great build!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: wiscoadventurer