Jeep Renegade limited addition

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

71 Burwell Street, Brantford, Ontario N3T 4T8, Canada
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Flinders
I put some recent upgrades into my Renegade. Upgraded the tire to 225/65/17 KO2’s. Also added the roof rack from Princess auto.

More upgrades to come

Let me know what you guys think or any suggestions. Currently looking to upgrade the battery and maybe install some ditch lights.

Attachments

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Looks good. I am in the midst of working on a compass trailhawk. Same suspension and drivetrain but I wanted a little extra room in the back to fit the car seat and dog lol.
I got a set of Cherokee wheels as winter wheels but they hit the calipers Soni needed to space them out a bit, and at the moment I run a cheap Amazon roof basket. I'd like to go to a 225/65r17 tire so if you have run into any issues let me know. I'll be following this for sure.
20200103_150413.jpg

Reactions: AZ Trooper
T

TD Bauer

I drive a Trailhawk from 2018 and put some oversized TOYO A/Ts on... surprisingly my little Jeep is like a tiny tank. I am impressed with the mud and crud I have been able to put it through. I don't go out on any technical trails, mind you, but do run the forest service roads, two tracks, fire-lanes, etc... without issue. I would put a little lift in it but it's a lease.

Next vehicle I plan to buy, new Bronco Sport or Ranger. Haven't decided yet.

20200906_122757.png