Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Dycke
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Veteran
I’m new to Overland Bound or I would have posted this sooner. Our Facebook group Jeeps of Edmonton are meeting near Wabamun Creek at the off-road spot near the North Saskatchewan River for a small bon-fire, Jeep meet and to do a clean up of the area. There gets to be a lot of garbage in the area but we’ll do the best we can. The coordinates for the spot are:

(53.4251708, -114.3288273)

If anyone’s in the area Sat, Oct 30th at noon.

Attachments

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I’m new to Overland Bound or I would have posted this sooner. Our Facebook group Jeeps of Edmonton are meeting near Wabamun Creek at the off-road spot near the North Saskatchewan River for a small bon-fire, Jeep meet and to do a clean up of the area. There gets to be a lot of garbage in the area but we’ll do the best we can. The coordinates for the spot are:

(53.4251708, -114.3288273)

If anyone’s in the area Sat, Oct 30th at noon.
Fantastic and thank you for your cleanup efforts today!

if you need more boots on the ground for big cleanups, Rally Point (our event planner) will let you invite olb members in the area.

M

Reactions: AJ. Adventures

AJ. Adventures

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Dycke
Member #

Service Branch
Canadian Veteran
The fire pit and clean up was a lot of fun. Had a good turn out and got a full trailer of garbage out of there. Still lots more to clean up though. Next time I’ll plan through here as well.

Attachments