Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Ortega
Member #

IMG_20161010_151553200_HDR.jpg This is my 95 XJ Sport. 35" km2 tires, Locked up front and rear with 4.88 gears, axle sleeves and truss with fox 2.0 shocks, 6.5" long arm lift, custom Adams drive shaft, rear sye kit, champion aluminum radiator, hesco high flow water pump, Smittybilt front bumper with winch and smittybilt rear bumper w/ tire carrier. Still have more upgrades to do to the jeep but I just bought a M1101 military trailer that I will be turning into an adventure trailer with a Mt. Rainier extended summit series roof top tent. It already has 35" tires so I just have to install some side rails and a top rack for the tent and I can go back to working on the interior of the jeep.

TrailHawkZ71

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Howard-Dale
Member #

My Patriot. Yes, I know, everyone says it's not a "real" Jeep. Sure it's no Wrangler, but it can do pretty well offroad. I have several friends who drive big trucks, wranglers, and fj cruisers, who have all been rather impressed with the Patriots offroad ability

Last edited:

TrailHawkZ71

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Howard-Dale
Member #

I think it's awesome! I wish I had a nice rig like that! Mine is an 89 but gotta love jeeps! You got a much more comfy rig than mine, that's for sure! Awesome!
Thanks! It's actually my first Jeep. My other 2 vehicles have been and are Chevy trucks.

Reactions: zachtyler

TrailHawkZ71

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Howard-Dale
Member #

Yeah, yeah, same as the profile pic..... I know. :p

Not a lot to her yet. Mostly my money has been going toward unfucking the PO's neglect. Can't take credit for the lift, dealer did that.
Nice Cherokee! All the ones I see around here are beat up and rusting. Nice to see one that is actually clean for once

Reactions: Renard Thomas