Launch Member

Advocate II

Ripley QLD, Australia
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Fredericks
Member #

Hi all, my names Jack and I'm located in South East Queensland, Australia. I'm relatively new to Overlanding and what not but I enjoy it very much.

I drive a 2013, Mazda BT50 XT. It's powered by a 5cyl 3.2L turbo diesel engine and it pretty much stock right now aside from a factory bullbar, side-steps and spotlights. You'll see it to the left in the below image, next to two Nissan Patrols belonging to my mates!

Feel free to throw me a message, or if you ever find yourself in South East Queensland I'd be happy to go on a weekend trip or help you out anyway I can.

Cheers!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi all, my names Jack and I'm located in South East Queensland, Australia. I'm relatively new to Overlanding and what not but I enjoy it very much.

I drive a 2013, Mazda BT50 XT. It's powered by a 5cyl 3.2L turbo diesel engine and it pretty much stock right now aside from a factory bullbar, side-steps and spotlights. You'll see it to the left in the below image, next to two Nissan Patrols belonging to my mates!

Feel free to throw me a message, or if you ever find yourself in South East Queensland I'd be happy to go on a weekend trip or help you out anyway I can.

Cheers!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Cheers!
Hi Jack and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Mattty79

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ipswich
Hi Jack, I've only just signed up here after learning about overlanding. I have a young family and i'm thinking about starting to set my car up for some close trips to start with.
By the way i'm in South East Queensland too.. if your planning some small trips let me know, i'd be happy to tag along.

Cheer's,
Matt.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound jack! Nice looking rig. Hope to hear more about your adventures.