Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Howdy everyone! I aint new here but I ain't been here in awhile. Man life sure does like to tell you what to do! All these aspirations and shit and then poof its a year or so later and you're scratching your head asking yourself WTH? But you can't give up right? Gotta keep your head up, shoulders back, and regulate the breathing. At this point I'm back at the beginning again lol! Looks like I will be again starting to build on my Titan XD. If (fingers and toes crossed) all goes as planned we will be moving to the Vegas area in the next month. I'm decently familiar with this forum but not the app(gotta figure that out). Not to say that in this time away I haven't been to and seen some amazing sights. Went backpacking to Devils lake in the Ansley Adams Wilderness! Was an amazing trip. Spent some days in Yosemite. Hiked some trails in Tahoe and hiked along the cliffs in Marin CA. But in all these wonderful things and sights I haven't gotten to really go camping (except the backpacking). I've been longing to sit under the stars and be amazed. To be surrounded by natures beauty and hear her whispers and calls. Hopefully this will happen soon! But until then I look forward to being around a little more hopefully and actually getting to do a rally meet up point thing.