Rank I

Contributor I

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Monacelli
Member #

Hello my name is Anthony I’m new to the group as of 8/1/20.. I love overlanding its all still pretty new to me but I’ve jumped in with both feet! And I’m addicted wish I started sooner ! I have a 2016 TRD Tacoma.

Question 1 of many what is the best fridge/freezer on the market?

Question 2 what does everyone think of solar panels for recharging batteries and what setup do I go with ?

Reactions: PapaDave and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Anthony I’m new to the group as of 8/1/20.. I love overlanding its all still pretty new to me but I’ve jumped in with both feet! And I’m addicted wish I started sooner ! I have a 2016 TRD Tacoma.

Question 1 of many what is the best fridge/freezer on the market?

Question 2 what does everyone think of solar panels for recharging batteries and what setup do I go with ?
Welcome to Overland Bound Anthony
As far as your questions go, you should post these on a forum page that deals with gear. There are several discussions going on about solar and fridge/freezers that can help you.
We look forward to meeting you on the trail.

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course