Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portsmouth, NH, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Presley
Member #

What cargo liner are you using for dogs or other general protection?

I used to have a great brand I used in Suburbans but now can't find it. I like sift liners that cover sides as well. Thoughts?

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

Weathertech makes a great interior space cargo liner that has 2" walls all the way around it for those occasional mishaps. I think mine cost around $110 for my Excursion.

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

We ordered one from treatadog.com. It is made from a durable, waterproof cordura material with some padding for comfort. The backside is lined with an anti slip material to keep it from shifting. It has two clips at the top to loop around the rear headsets to also ensure it doesn't slide back. It fits great in the back of our 4Runner and has enough length to cover the bumper when the hatch is open. There is also around 2 inches on each side that go up the wall. They had a sale, not sure if it's still going on, for 50% off.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichardS

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

I have been around this block over and over. I have tried lots of different products. So first do you have dogs that shed. This matters, I have two German Shephers and removing hair easily is very important for me. So all the way around I now use Cal Trend Plather seat covers front and rear. I am very impressed with these. At the rear cargo area I use a high dense heavy duty foam type pad. I cut this to fit. Home Depot for under 20 dollars. It works great and looks good. I also cut sections for the top of the front and rear seats. This helps to keep the dogs steady, and we were getting a lot of rain here, so I got tired of cleaning the new seat covers.

IMG_1228.JPG IMG_1229.JPG

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

I have a Wrangler JK and have had success with Quadratec’s Tread Lightly liners for both the floor mats and cargo area. They go up the sides so they keep the mud and water trapped on the mat. As for the sides, I have an Insta-Trunk, so I don’t get too much hair there. It does always seem to make it between the trunk walls and the sides of the cargo area, so I have remove it and vacuum. But such is the price of having dogs. :)

I have Siberian huskies, so my dogs are always shedding. I’m pleased that the hair mainly stays in the cargo area and no one has to bring second set of clothes. Not sure if that has more to with the dogs being only allowed in the back or the Coverking seat covers repelling the hair. Either way, I’m not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Duluth Trading Company has a decent product I think. Their running a 20% off site wide through this weekend I think and free shipping on $75 or more. I can't speak to that product but everything else I buy from them has been top notch quality

Kris022

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Houston, Texas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5UXO
Try cargoliner.com
I’ll be getting one before summer for my long distant travels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk