Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Hey all! I’ve used an app for years in my travels called Roadside America - it’s just a fun little app where you can see unique oddities off the beaten path. Things like Muffler Men, Giant Balls or Yarn, Elcamino Roosters, Giant Legs with Socks. I paid for the app years ago to unlock a section, has always been a go to in my travels.

The second app I found is called “Hear Hear” - this app has stories based on certain areas in your travels, to learn the history of the people, places, and things you may see.

I really enjoy both apps, they seem to get you more involved in travels when you aren’t totally off grid!

Attachments

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
cool. i checked it out and found that kevin costner is a co-founder of it and even does some of the narrating along with other celebrities.
makes sense... a roadside attraction featuring a pair of giant legs with socks would need all the help it could get....:grinning:

Last edited:

John Bishop

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

cool. i checked it out and found that kevin costner is a co-founder of it and even does some of the narrating along with other celebrities.
makes sense... a roadside attraction featuring a pair of giant legs with socks would need all the help it could get....:grinning:

It’s probably a major award…

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey all! I’ve used an app for years in my travels called Roadside America - it’s just a fun little app where you can see unique oddities off the beaten path. Things like Muffler Men, Giant Balls or Yarn, Elcamino Roosters, Giant Legs with Socks. I paid for the app years ago to unlock a section, has always been a go to in my travels.

The second app I found is called “Hear Hear” - this app has stories based on certain areas in your travels, to learn the history of the people, places, and things you may see.

I really enjoy both apps, they seem to get you more involved in travels when you aren’t totally off grid!
ive used roadside before it is a great little app ill try the other. thanks!

Reactions: Padams7