Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

Ever been to Montana’s Caribbean beach? Ever tasted the famous Huckleberry bear claws at a quaint off-grid town bordering the less traveled Glacier entrance? Ever camped on the river stones of the Flat Head river yards away from the boundary of Glacier National Park? Ever made the rocky climb through the Ten Lakes wilderness or cruise the gorgeous highway alongside Lake Koocanusa? This trip is gonna be awesome!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Some photos of what to expect:

Blue Lake MT
IMG_8197.jpeg

Polebridge MT
IMG_1388.jpeg

Flathead river camp
IMG_0674.jpegIMG_8194.jpeg
IMG_8170.jpeg

Ten Lakes
IMG_8199.jpeg

Last edited:

Mitch&TigaB

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Medical Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Burright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNB320
Service Branch
US Air Force
Sorry folks, I'll be in Rocklin, CA at my mom's 85th birthday that weekend, she wants all her boys there to celebrate the event.

Upon our return, Tiga and I will drive to Glacier Park Lodge, east entrance, for our anniversary. We try to celebrate at a different National Park every year.

Reactions: PapaDave

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

I’ll be camping on the east side at St. Mary that week! Let’s cross our fingers for good weather.

Hags

Rank IV
Launch Member

Steward I

Troy, MT, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Hagerty
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7ZKB
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sadly I cant make the trip even though this is basically in my back yard. I might try to see if I can pop in to Kootenai Falls on Sunday, it isn't to far from me.

Looniz1

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Post Falls, Kootenai County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Scott n Jen
Last Name
Harrison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWY403
Service Branch
Nunnya
Would love to go but we have tickets to see prime coheed and cambria at the pavilion on 20th. 27 we see bush candlebox Tim Montana and Jerry Cantrell aug 2-4 I also won tickets to watershed at gorge 20 of august we see grandbaby on coast then limpbizkit week concert at white river. We are busy but we will make it out to camp with all. Unless I can win metalica tickets too lol

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Would love to go but we have tickets to see prime coheed and cambria at the pavilion on 20th. 27 we see bush candlebox Tim Montana and Jerry Cantrell aug 2-4 I also won tickets to watershed at gorge 20 of august we see grandbaby on coast then limpbizkit week concert at white river. We are busy but we will make it out to camp with all. Unless I can win metalica tickets too lol
That’s a lot of concerts. You should play the lottery!

Reactions: Looniz1

Looniz1

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Post Falls, Kootenai County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Scott n Jen
Last Name
Harrison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWY403
Service Branch
Nunnya
That’s a lot of concerts. You should play the lottery!
Papa Dave maybe so man I have never won this many concert weekends ever.