Huntertown, IN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Perez
Member #

Hello everyone,
My name is Sergio, I reside in Warsaw.
My rig is a bone stock 2011 4Runner Limited, I’m just starting in overlanding and trying to figure out what to mod first.
Welcome Sergio. Fellow 4R owner here. I'm new to this as well. Just built up my 4R. Check out this site with great info on our platforms.

Coryho86

Rank V

Advocate III

Bedford, IN, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Hovious
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gmrs WRUP645
Hello everyone! Located just south of Bloomington. Excited to get involved in some events. Been camping in the Hoosier national forest since I was a teen. Now I’m on my 30s with two kids 8&11. Love getting them unplugged and traveling around. I have a goal as a father to take them to all 63 national parks before they graduate high school. Along with that, comes plenty of opportunities for dispersed camping.

Attachments

2Monks-MATACO

Rank V

Advocate III

Fishers, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Monk
Member #

Indymonk I drive MATACO a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab. My wife and I are retired and enjoy looking for adventure in this GREAT country. We are from Fortville, Indiana. We drove our Subaru Outback to Alaska in 2018. We were on the road for fifty seven days. Follow our adventures @ 2monks-mataco.com or on YouTube @ 2Monks-MATACO.PXL_20220711_103047712.jpg

Graveyard Overland

Rank III

Advocate III

Lovington, Moultrie County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Bennie
Last Name
Hume
Member #

Service Branch
USMC / Nat Guard
Hello all! New here from Central Illinois. My girlfriend lives in Lafayette, Indiana so we spend time in both places. I just got her out camping for the first time this past weekend. She helped me set up in the rain and everything without any complaints and we had a great time so she's on board with doing more! We are in a 2004 Land Rover Discovery 2, if you see us out and about say hello! Glad to be here and can't wait to meet some of you!

Bennie

Reactions: huf67

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
Hello all! New here from Central Illinois. My girlfriend lives in Lafayette, Indiana so we spend time in both places. I just got her out camping for the first time this past weekend. She helped me set up in the rain and everything without any complaints and we had a great time so she's on board with doing more! We are in a 2004 Land Rover Discovery 2, if you see us out and about say hello! Glad to be here and can't wait to meet some of you!

Bennie
Welcome to the area!

Reactions: Graveyard Overland

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
Hello everyone! My name is Justin and my wife Christi and I live down in southern Indiana in Orange County. We've both lived in Indiana our entire lives (minus 8 years in the military). I've spent a lot of time outdoors in my life between my childhood of living in rural Indiana, my time in the military, and my time as a Scoutmaster. I love being outside. Our youngest son just went off to college so it seemed liked a good time in our lives to find some time to reconnect and try something new. A friend introduced me to the "overlanding" concept earlier in the year and it sounded like fun.

I'm a tinkerer and a DIYer for sure. Sometimes that is good, sometimes not so much. The same friend started building his own overlanding trailer and convinced me that I should do the same. I ran across an old trailer for sale along the side of a rural back road one day, bought it on the spot, and started building. We took it out this pat weekend for a shake down at Raccoon Lake SRA and had a great time.

We are definitely looking forward to getting out and seeing this beautiful country from the unique perspective that overlanding offers.

If any of you are down in the area and need a spot to throw up a tent give me a shout. I have 30 acres in the middle of nowhere.

View attachment 212663 View attachment 212664
Welcome to the group

theriddler33

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Madison, Indiana
First Name
robert
Last Name
riedel
Member #