ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
That's a great setup for your travels! I'm sure with some additions, customization to your liking and other goodies, you will have an awesome Jade shadow. Looking forward to your creation and future videos!
Mike

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Damn dude, this makes me want a trailer even though I don't even need one. (I can get a small one really cheap, I just don't trust the guy selling it)

yabbaz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Richmond, VA
Member #

Newest patreon pledge in the building! I've been debating it for the past few months but it's worth it. Hoping to get my forester ready for the same here soon. Again, super happy you guys got the trailer and it seems to be a pretty badass setup. You got me wanting a trailer again!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Newest patreon pledge in the building! I've been debating it for the past few months but it's worth it. Hoping to get my forester ready for the same here soon. Again, super happy you guys got the trailer and it seems to be a pretty badass setup. You got me wanting a trailer again!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support and for following my journey! Good luck on your Forester outfitting!

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

We'd like that!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and for following my journey!
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Hi Jake! Love the trailer.

I would like the name "Joey" after the kangaroo baby.

Tim